My personal favorite is a Prime aged NY strip steak it’s full of flavor. Berkshire pork is so delicious I had it for lunch, dinner and then breakfast in 1 day – I could not believe how amazing it tastes. I also love pork baby back ribs and bacon.
Secret tips for cooking delicious meat
- All the best steak house chefs tell us to always and only use Kosher Salt- it helps bring out the flavor in the meat.
- Buy it cold, serve it hot, keep it clean
- Buy the best steak you can afford,
- Always cook on the hottest flame and using a cooking thermometer
- Take it off the heat before your desired temperature because it continues to cook in its own heat.